A.C.E.S are experiences from physical , verbal, and/or sexual abuse, physical or emotional neglect, loss of a loved one, abuse to a parent, substance abuse, mental illness, and criminal behavior in the household)
Who benefits from buillding healthy communities?
- our legacy of children/family
- our community
- our leaderdership
- and the systems that care
Who should be there?
Hear from survivors and panelist with live experiences
Participate in listening and breakout sessions
- Create a toolbox that will help you and your family heal
- Network with leaders in the industry for the greater good
- Learn how to teach them to listen, respond, and show up the way you need them too.
- Hear from community leaders on how to address the lived-experiences
- Network with advocates that are strategically in place for you
"I Am We" presents opportunities for communities to come together as the first allies to reduce the harm and increase protection against the harm we've experienced and the harm that we have inflicted on one anothet. We are willing to carry the vision. Nothing for us without us could ever change a community.