Marketplace | Engagement | Entertainment | Panels | Awards| Food | Fun and Next Steps Towards Liberation
- our children/family
- our community
- our leaderdership
- we stop the cycle of adverse conditions for a healthy legacy
Who should be there?
- Personal transformation occurs when we heal hurts and take steps toward personal liberation, wellness or enlightenment. In this moment we are able to heal and support those around us.
- What is your story?
- We have the ability to develop interdependence with one another by building a relational culture. We have a story and an ability to change the narrative with our skills. Listen, connect, and weave a fabric that supports.
- Do you have a village of support?
- When people do not feel like they belong, they don't know how to act within it. Belonging does not mean one size fits all. We must be a society that we respect the autonomy of individuals to be a culture and not a subculture of a larger society. Our unique roles build resilience and the capacity to develop alternatives.
- What is your strength?
"I Am We" presents opportunities for communities to build healthy ecosystems that reduce harm and increase protection with community partners for change that matters. We are willing to carry the vision. Nothing for us without us could ever change a community.